Thursday 14 July 2016

Dieter's Herbed Shrimp and Watermelon Salad


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...This is another of the main course salads I rely on when I'm watching my weight. It is simple to make, and I've come to love the texture and melded flavors of the herbs and vegetables that bolster the shrimp used in the salad. I use large shrimp, not because they're better, but because they are easier to peel and portion, and I always seem to be in a hurry these days. I prefer to make the salad using oregano or basil, while the Silver Fox is keen on mint....

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management