Sunday 2 October 2016

Mushroom Green Pea Curry in a Creamy Cashew Sauce with Onion and Parsley

After a rather prolonged absence from my kitchen due to illness, I found myself craving earthy mushrooms. Because my stomach is still rather sensitive, I wanted something spicy but not with too much heat, so I opted for this recipe that makes good use of aromatic spices which tend to be gentler on the tummy. Now, I don't mind takeout once in a while and my husband is a fairly good cook, but after not cooking for a while, I realized how much this fussy girl really enjoys her own cooking. I have complete control over the quality and quantities of the ingredients that go into each creation that is dished out with loving care. This particular mushroom dish has a fairly long list of ingredients, but I assure you it's really straightforward to...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management