Monday 9 May 2016

Greek Yogurt Parfaits with Chunky Granola


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...While the recipes are my own, the beautiful yogurt parfaits we were served this weekend led me to pull them from my files to share with you. The granola can be made days in advance of using, and it can be kept up to 10 days if it is stored it in an airtight container. While the parfaits can be made hours ahead of serving, the granola will become soggy and lose some of its appeal, so I prefer to have all of the elements ready to go and assemble the...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management