Thursday 17 March 2016

Apple Milkshake ~ Quick Snack for Toddlers

Even though I was out with some ideas for the second day of making Snacks for Toddlers, I wasn't ready with any. It ended up being a hurried post when I suddenly remembered that this apple milkshake was something I used to make often during that period. 

I remember making and indulging in enjoying it myself too. This makes a great snack for all ages. However this being a smooth drink it is easy to feed toddlers as well. 

Enjoy this along with your toddler!

Apple Milkshake

Apple - 1 medium
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 tsp
Cinnamon powder - a pinch 
Almond, chopped for garnish

How to make the Apple Milkshake

Wash and core the apple, chop into small pieces. In a blender take the apple, cinnamon powder, sugar along with milk.

Pulse couple of times and transfer to the serving glass, garnish with almond and serve chill


Sending this to Sapana, who is guest hosting my Kids Delight Event, themed on Snacks for Toddlers.



Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management