Sunday 2 August 2015

Potato, Fennel and Leek Soup


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I suspect you already have several recipes for potato soup in your files. I going to ask you to consider one more. Tonight's feature is based on a recipe that was develop for the Mayo Clinic, and it differs from standard versions that are made with butter and cream. I'm comfortable posting this type of soup during the summer months because it can be served warm or cold and it is a wonderful extender for sandwich suppers. I've made a few changes to their...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management