Monday 13 April 2020

Hummus Bread {Gluten-free, Vegan}

Made with hummus and tahini added to the dough, this is one of the most captivating breads I have made for quite a while, and it's quite filling too even though it is a fairly light bread. The flavors of hummus and tahini don't overwhelm the taste of the bread but add the lovely Middle Eastern savor of chickpeas and sesame. It is very easy to make, is yeast-free, and does not require a lot of kneading, and once it is cool, one slice is quite substantial. Its earthy flavor is nicely enhanced with butter and a sprinkle of mixed seeds, and the bread toasts well too. I believe that this bread will become a staple in my kitchen. I haven't been making gluten-free breads for very long, but the more I experiment, the more I enjoy the gluten-free...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management