Saturday 25 April 2020

Eggless Double Chocolate Muffin ~ Baking with Buttermilk

Eggless Double Chocolate Muffin is easy to make muffin made with a double dose of chocolate and kids will love this!

We have complete a month of being at home and ever since I started WFH, I had been wanting to bake some muffins and cakes as kids keep a constant demand for snacks all the time.

Somehow a month has passed away and I just couldn’t find time to bake a simple muffin.

Finally, I decided I had to do something about it and managed to bake these simple double chocolate muffins. I always stock all the baking ingredients however, I suddenly realized the boys had raided the chocolate chips and I didn’t have enough.

Since I only bake eggless, coming up with different combinations had been a challenge I take up often. With the lockdown and people having loads of time, there has been a lot of demand for bakes without baking powder, cakes without condensed milk, etc.

I never really thought much about it as I always have these ready, however when you think about it, yes not all will have baking powder or condensed milk. When my friends and readers asked me for a chocolate cake without baking powder.

I had to look up my collection and see which ones I can recommend recipes that will work.

After checking out my chocolate collection, one person said it was chocolate heaven and just can’t navigate further as they are in trans! Anyway, I said you select a recipe and let me know so that I can recommend alternate.

So I decided I would make it myself and share right away. We are doing the final week of April BM where we are doing from drafts. Of course with the hectic time that I find myself in right now, I had to struggle to cook.

Eggless Double Chocolate Muffin

How to make Eggless Double Chocolate Muffin 1

How to make Eggless Double Chocolate Muffin 2

Ingredients Used

We use buttermilk in this recipe and if you don’t have buttermilk, you can make it by taking 1 tbsp Lemon Juice in a  cup and add the milk over it.

Allow it to stand for 10 mins, mix well, and add to the dry ingredients.

If you have more chocolate chips, you can add to the batter and rest on the top. If you are adding to the batter, sprinkle a tsp flour to the chocolate chip and shake it well to remove excess flour.

Add to the batter for it not to sink down during baking.

Double Chocolate Eggless Muffin

Eggless Double Chocolate Muffin
Eggless Double Chocolate Muffin is easy to make muffin made with a double dose of chocolate and kids will love this!
Servings12 numbers
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Ingredients
Dry Ingredients
Wet Ingredients
Instructions
Dry Ingredients
  1. Take all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
  2. Sift the dry flour a couple of times and keep it aside.
Wet Ingredients
  1. If you don't have buttermilk, then add 1 tbsp lemon juice in 1 cup and add milk. Let it stand for 10 mins.
  2. Take the buttermilk and add oil and beat well.
  3. Now add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients in batches and gently blend well.
Baking the Muffin
  1. Preheat the oven at 185C
  2. Then line the muffin tray with liners and fill with batter to half the bowl, top with chocolate chips.
  3. Once it is ready, bake for 20 mins at 185 C.
  4. Allow to cool and serve.

BMLogo

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

The post Eggless Double Chocolate Muffin ~ Baking with Buttermilk appeared first on Spice your Life!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management