Tuesday 6 August 2019

Vegetarian Samosa Wraps

The "samosa" that feature in these filling wraps are not the ever-popular savory Indian appetizers, but little patties inspired by the elements that commonly feature in the pastry version. The first time I made the samosa cakes, I made them larger, pan-fried them, and paired them with some tamarind chutney as part of Indian-themed meal. It turns out the combination of diced potatoes, carrots, complete with a good number of spices and some green peas, are even better when baked rather than fried, and I've made them several times since I originally developed the recipe that has since become a classic in my kitchen. To serve as a substantial filling for these winning wraps, this time around I made them smaller. Again the cakes are paired...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management