Wednesday 28 March 2018

Healthy Eating and Weight Management

I know I have been away from blogging for a while now. But I am back with a bang, I promise I will post at least one recipe a day. 
I have a 3yr old who keeps me on toes, now that she started going to pre-school I have little spare time for me. I think we women forget to take care of ourself after we have a baby. it is always good to start it now because people say better late than never. 
I registered at YMCA ( Gym) which is very near from my house even though I have treadmill at my home, as I know I will force myself to go an workout as I pay for it. I stated cooking healthy meals for me, been logging in the calorie intake and tracking my workouts. I will keep posting my updates.

I have lost 3pounds in 3weeks, which is not bad for a beginner. I will write a detailed post on my workout and meal preps. Keep peeping into my blog until then!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management