Wednesday 26 July 2017

Redux: Scandinavian Cucumber Pickle

I'm having some friends for lunch on Friday and in planning a menu for the get-together I came across this recipe for a cucumber pickle. It was originally featured in 2011 and has proved to be an entry that folks like to re-visit. I know it touched hearts as well as palates and I thought it deserved a "second life." I hope you enjoy the story, hymn and recipe.



From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I am, by disposition, easily moved to laughter or tears and I have an unusually...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

          

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management