Wednesday 1 March 2017

My Legume Love Affair #105 - March 2017

I'm pleased yet again to be hosting My Legume Love Affair. This ongoing event was started by lovely Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook, and passed over to me to administer. Great thanks for the support other bloggers have shown by sharing recipes and guest hosting. Legumes are a mainstay of my vegetarian diet and I never tire of finding new ideas. To join in the fun, all you need to do is prepare a legume-centric dish. Link back to this announcement, my blog and also Susan's blog, as she is the original founder of the event. Share your creation using the linky tool at the end of this post by the end of the month. Use of the lovely logo, designed by Susan, is optional, but appreciated. Only one entry per blogger please and it must be...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management