Monday 31 October 2016

Quick and Easy Pumpkin Molasses Chocolate Chip Bread - Vegan

Moist and fragrant, this pumpkin and molasses bread studded with dark chocolate chips is not only easy to prepare, but it also happens to be vegan. I don't eat eggs, so that's a bonus because they are rarely to be seen in my kitchen. I loaded up on pumpkins while in season, roasted and bagged up and froze a healthy quantity of purée for future use. So of course, plenty of pumpkin has been making its way into my main dishes and baked goods, and this satisfying bread is one such example. I like to bake and cook, but cleanup is not my favorite chore, so the fewer dishes dirtied, the merrier the chef. Only one bowl is needed to turn out a loaf, along with a few utensils and a loaf pan. The bread is great for breakfast, and because it's...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management