Monday 18 July 2016

Grilled Tuna Kebobs


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...The folks who follow me on Facebook have often heard me comment that I love my life. I've made it past most of the potholes in the road I'm traveling and it's been a smooth ride for quite a while now. I've been especially fortunate in the friendships that I've made, and last week one of them surprised me with some gifts from the sea. A body appeared in my kitchen following a tap on the door. One of these days I'll be mugged at my sink, but until then the...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management