Sunday 14 February 2016

White Pizza



From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I don't often make pizza, but Friday night the Silver Fox and I had a taste for it. Rather than dash out into the rain, or have one delivered, we decided to stay in and create a pie of our own. I was missing some of the ingredients needed for a standard pizza, but I had enough cheese in the refrigerator to make a white pie. As you look through the recipe, you'll see I've listed instructions for making pizza dough from scratch. That's really not...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management