Tuesday 9 February 2016

Spiced Yogurt Muffins


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I'm feeding the freezer this week. I have some "events" coming up towards the end of the month, and I'll be so busy baking for them, that I want to make sure that I've stored some treats the Silver Fox can enjoy while I am otherwise engaged and his stomach starts to growl. These simple, moist and healthy muffins are a favorite of his, so I've made a batch to store in the freezer for reheating when his sweet tooth starts to ache. The yogurt and applesauce...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management