Thursday 1 October 2015

A Luau Favorite - My Recipe Rotation - Chicken Long Rice


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Yesterday, I warned that not all the recipes appearing in my private rotation would produce beautiful dishes. Chicken Long Rice is an example of what I meant. This homely dish, while far from beautiful, is the Hawaiian equivalent of Jewish Chicken Soup, and, despite its appearance, it has become a Polynesian favorite and is served at island family celebrations. I think those of you who try the recipe will find the soup addicting. It certainly was for me,...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management