Wednesday 30 September 2015

My Legume Love Affair #88 - October 2015

I'm pleased once again to be hosting My Legume Love Affair, a long running event celebrating all of the goodness of legumes. We are at edition #88 and I hope fellow bloggers will submit a recipe this month. This event was started by my dear and loving friend Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook and eventually passed along to me to administer. A special thank you to those who have hosted and contributed their creativity and talent over the years. Legumes are an important source of protein, especially for those following vegetarian or vegan diets. In my kitchen, it is rare a day goes by without legumes playing an important role. To share in the legume love affair, all you need to do is: Prepare a legume-centric dish. Link back to this...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management