Monday 3 August 2015

Nutella Chocolate Milkshake ~ Nutella Recipes

For the second day of cooking with Nutella, I decided to make a very simple milkshake. From the moment my kids saw me making it, until it was served, I was followed and threatened to drink it before it could even get chilled. At one point, they even said they won't mind drinking it hot!

Since I was cooking all at one shot, I had to make sure I phased the desserts over for all meals. This they had before they could even sit for their lunch. So it was more like a mid day snack for them. Of course when it comes to a milkshake, who cares what time of the day it is!

I mostly add Vanilla Ice cream in the final stage, I skipped it today.

And the No Bake dessert is a No Bake Chocolate Lasagna!






Nutella Chocolate Milkshake

Makes 4 servings

Ingredients Needed

Whole milk - 4 cups
Cocoa powder - 3 tsp
Nutella - 1/2 cup
Sugar as required
Chocolate shaving and Chocolate syrup for topping

How to make the Nutella Milkshake

Boil milk as required. Add sugar and let it melt. Then add the cocoa powder in a small bowl with milk to completely dissolve it and then add to the boiling milk.

Finally add nutella and let it cook in simmer till everything comes together.

Cool and refregerate till serving.

Serve with chocolate shaving and chocolate syrup.





Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management