Tuesday 4 August 2015

No Bake Chocolate Cake ~ No Bake Desserts

For the final day of No Bake Chocolate Dishes, yes I know the theme is supposed to be No Bake Desserts, I ended up cooking only with chocolates, else I won't be finding customers to eat all that I make.

With the adventure I have had over the last few days, making all the No Bake dishes and Nutella dishes, you can imagine how excited my kids will be. This No Bake Chocolate Cake was inspired by this and I couldn't wait to make it.

Infact boys couldn't restrain themselves and touched it couple of times before it could even set. Finally both didn't owe up who the culprit was. Anyway I know it was both. When the final pictures was clicked and given for tasting, they were going ahh and ooh..this surely is the ultimate chocolate bliss!. I am not sure how this can be called a cake, well as I say who bothers what a dish is called, when there is nothing left to even ponder!

I hope you all enjoyed as much I as did cooking and feeding my chocaholic kids!


No Bake Chocolate Cake

Ingredients Needed:

Dark Chocolate - 1 cup
Heavy Cream - 1 cup
Butter to grease pan
Allspice - 1/4 tsp
Espresso - 2 tsp
Cocoa powder, to serve

How to make the No Bake Chocolate Cake

Grease a mini loaf pan with butter and line it with parchment paper and set aside.

MW the chocolate for 30 secs in two spurts. Whisk well.

In a separate medium pan heat the cream over gentle heat. Stir in the allspice and the espresso, if using. When the cream is very warm / hot to the touch, remove from heat.

Pour the chocolate into the cream. Combine everything together. Pour into the prepared pan, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled throughout, a few hours, or overnight.

When ready to serve, remove from the pan, let set at room temperature for ten minutes or so, dust with a bit of cocoa powder, and slice. Alternately, you can slice and serve from the pan.




Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management