Tuesday 23 June 2015

Mid-Week Musings


What's In A Name ?

What's in a name? Shakespeare and Stein shared their views. So has William Goldman, who gave us The Princess Bride. I'm sure you remember, ".... my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Goldman bundled character, intent and clarity in that name, and while I've read and seen a lot in the intervening years, I've never forgotten the name Inigo Montoya. On a more serious note, the New Testament has given us the name Judas, synonymous with treachery and...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

        

Related Stories

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management