Saturday 31 January 2015

No Croutons Required - January 2015 Roundup of Vegetarian Soups and Salads

Welcome to the first edition of No Croutons Required for 2015. As always, I am in awe of the lovely creations that Jac and I receive each month. Soups and salads are staples on our vegetarian tables, and as far as I am concerned you can never have enough recipes. I think that my groaning bookshelves and bookmarked recipes will back up my statement. Without further ado, settle in and start planning your menus for the next while. Special thanks to everyone who shared their warming recipes this time around. We received 20 inspiring entries this month, so settle down with a warming cup of tea and see what has been cooking this past month. Recipe: Festive Kale and Quinoa Salad With Cranberry Orange Dressing Chef: Erica Blog: Healthy Life...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management