Tuesday 13 January 2015

Bread Chat ~ Easy chat Recipe


For the final day of BM#48, under Chat, I have yet another delicious chat version. There is a big story behind this and one that's quite funny if you realize that the person who shared this recipe, is yet to post it on her blog! Yes when I was asking ideas from Vaishali for making some chats at office for the December competition, she suggested I make Bread chat. Very simple chat made with fried bread pieces and the regular chat accessories.



She said she had this planned for this month's chats and I could easily make it with whatever other ingredients I have on hand. While I couldn't actually make it at office, I wanted to make for Konda. So when I was making all the elaborate preparation for Katori Chat, I thought I would manage another one quickly. Sadly it took time and I never came about making it. After procrastinating for couple of times, by which time I am much delayed for posting on the blog, I finally made it this morning.






Konda had her school, while Sankranthi holidays started for the boys. So with just one lunch box to pack, I thought I could make this Bread Chat for her breakfast. It's very quick if you have the chutneys and other ingredients. I made two plates first, just to give her and for clicking. After a hurried click, she said she is ordering the second plate as well!



She was also upset that I would give her that in morning rush, when she couldn't actually sit down to enjoy it. Well here's another quick chat to satisfy your kid, it surely helps if you stock your chat ingredients and it's handy!



So before the pro can post, here's the adaption of what she is going to do later this month!






















Bread Chat



Ingredients Needed:



Bread Slices - 2 no

Ghee for roasting



Sweet Chutney

Green Mint chutney

Boiled Potatoes

Boiled corn

Pomegranate seeds

Onions

Tomatoes

Sweet curds

Sev

Boondi



How to make the Bread Chat



Cut the bread into small pieces, roast in ghee. It needs to be deep fried, I managed with pan frying.



Then on the serving plate, assemble the fried bread, then follow with each ingredients starting with boiled aloo, Corn, then onions, tomatoes, pomegranate seeds, then both the chutneys, followed by sweet curds,



Finally top with sev and Boondi


Notes



This is a simple as you go recipe, where you can add whatever is available with you. You can add cucumber, other ingredients as well.



Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 48


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management