Monday 23 April 2018

BBQ Cauliflower "Steaks"

I had some leftover homemade barbecue sauce from a batch that I made to go along with some baked kidney bean and rice balls (coming soon to the blog). And since I had my eye on these scrumptious looking cauliflower "steaks" ever since I received a copy of Fuss-Free Vegan by Sam Turnbull, I had just enough barbecue sauce left to try them. I'm glad that I did! They are truly addictive. Roasted in a flour and cornmeal batter to give the "steaks" a lightly crunchy texture and then brushed with the barbecue sauce, they rather reminded me of the roasted cauliflower bites with sriracha sauce that I am especially fond of, serving them up on more than one occasion. If you wish, you can make this recipe by cutting the cauliflower into smaller bites,...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management