Tuesday 10 January 2017

Eggless Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Eggless Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie is a decadent brownie that’s baked with three different chocolate flavours. For a Chocoholic like us, this is literally heaven. Only I know how much I had to struggle to keep this getting baked properly and not attacked by the kids before it could be baked.

I am late in posting this and almost didn’t manage. I was inspired by this and wanted to try something similar. I had to bake it longer to get a firm brownie and I have not even tasted it yet. Will update the post with more pictures once I slice it tomorrow.

Sending this to my Kid’s Delight event, guest hosted by Srividhya, themed on Cakes and Cookies

Triple Chocolate Eggless Fudge Brownie
Ingredients
Instructions
  1. Have butter at room temperature, if you are removing from fridge, then MW for 30 secs.
  2. Take the butter in a bowl, add the sugar, curds and whisk well. Then add the baking powder and whisk again. Leave it aside for 5 mins.
  3. Then add cocoo powder, flour, 2/3 cups milk, dark chocolate chips and combine gently.Then add the remaining 2/3 cup milk and combine everything.
  4. Line a parchment paper to a 8*8 square baking tray.
  5. Preheat the oven at 185 C
  6. Transfer the batter into the tray and bake at 185 C for 30 mins.
  7. Then check and bake at 170 C for another 20 mins.
Recipe Notes

It took me another 20 mins to get this baked completely. I baked it at lower temperature to make sure the inside is all baked. Leave it in the pan itself overnight before slicing. I was in a hurry to click the inner view and sliced it but couldn't take it out.


BMLogo

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

The post Eggless Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie appeared first on Spice your Life!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management