Sunday 15 May 2016

I've Got the Jelly Roll Blues


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I love to serve this simple jelly roll in the spring and early summer when berries are at their peak. It is nothing more than a sponge cake that is baked in a jelly roll pan and rolled before final cooling. I have a shelf of homemade jams in the the pantry and I like to use them to fill a jelly roll such as this one. The cake is easy to make and if you roll it while it is still hot, you'll have no problem with the roll cracking or cratering. These cakes...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management