Sunday 8 November 2015

Cranberry Walnut Bars


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...The Silver Fox and I haven't yet firmed up our plans for Thanksgiving Day. As a matter of fact, we don't know where or with whom we'll celebrate the holiday. Our trip to Egypt is still on for December and I don't want to complicate the coming holiday unnecessarily. I've been working around firm plans, playing with desserts, side dishes and a simple turkey roulade in case we end up spending the holiday at home. I wanted to share some of the simpler recipes...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management