Monday 21 January 2019

Gujarati Dal (Khatti Meethi Dal)

I've been cooking Indian creations for years. My interests in Indian food happily coincided with my transition to a vegetarian diet many years ago. As the main staple of a vegetarian Indian diet are legumes, protein is hardly a concern. Continued research and experience has opened up a whole new culinary world to me that was closed until I became a young adult and began to discover and refine my palate. My earliest introduction to Indian cooking came from books and research, and over the years I've learned dishes that are popular in various regions in India. In addition to books, the internet has since also become an invaluable resource, and I've learned a great number of techniques and variations on themes from trusted websites and...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management