Thursday 22 November 2018

Vegan Chocolate-Coconut Butter Fudge with Dried Cherries

I'm always on the lookout for ideas for homemade treats to indulge my occasional craving for something sweet. I consider myself more of a savory girl than a sweet one, but I admit there are times when my mind is consumed with the idea of chocolate — especially if it happens to be good for you too. That's a bonus, as sometimes my craving is more than occasional and since my obsession with essentially raw sweets has grown, there is no shortage of ideas. Making homemade fudge not only gives you the opportunity to control the amount of sugar and the quality of ingredients that goes into your creations, this rich and creamy fudge happens to be ridiculously easy to make too. It lasts a long time in the refrigerator if you are able to...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management