Wednesday 10 October 2018

Homemade Vegan Parmesan Cheese

I enjoy playing around with vegan alternatives to foods that are traditionally vegetarian or meat-based. As a vegetarian, my avoidance of meat is understandable, and though I am not officially a "vegan," I often prefer a meal free of all dairy products. Vegan cheese is something that I find rather intriguing — homemade that is, because most of the store-bought cheeses I have tried, usually sent to me from companies that want me to try their products, are nothing like real cheese. They lack flavor, are often rubbery in texture, and contain oils and soy proteins that I would ordinarily rather avoid. I've had great success making salad dressings that usually contain dairy, most notably a Caesar salad dressing that I must say I find...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management