Friday 30 March 2018

“Explore the Flavors” of International Flatbreads in A to Z order!

Yes, given how much I love flatbread, I had to do a month long A to Z on International Flatbreads. The idea for this was almost instant when I realized I mostly let this space idle while I am doing a Mega BM on Spice your Life! during April and September.

I know I may sound crazy but coming up with something like this was the best thing I could’ve thought of. The list was done almost instantly, even though I have so many flatbreads already done. I tried my best to keep away from Indian flatbreads other than those required ones.

Since Flatbread was not part of the themes, I had to select those which fell under 4 themes mentioned. On top, I had to make sure I followed the 6 dishes per week, with 8 for the last week. I took advantage of sprinkling the themes across the weeks as they went in A to Z order.

Sub themes of the Flatbreads

I chose to do Lunch Box Dishes, Indian Sweets, Street Food, Breakfasts (International or Indian), with some twists in the themes. Overall, I enjoyed this theme so much that I was only too happy with the theme we selected for September!

A to Z on International FlatbreadsI had to redo a couple of the flatbreads because it paired with the theme I was doing on Spice your Life! One because I didn’t check properly if it was already done, though I always had a vague doubt about it. Anyway, all in all, this was an excellent exercise.

I am very fond of putting everything on a spreadsheet and planning it well ahead, even though cooking might happen in a hurry. I had a detailed list where I paired similar dishes to be done on the same day with similar ingredients. It really helped me complete 7 to 8 dishes at a time.

The weekends over the last month has been very hectic with this marathon cooking. I have concluded I work best when I am pressured for time. The only drawback being I am lost for ideas for clicking. Since much effort is spent planning the cooking, I get so tired when it comes to clicking.

Most times the alphabets were random, so I was okay with repeating some of the sides and props. Even then I won’t be surprised if consecutive days come up with the same props.

I hope everybody will enjoy reading on these Internation Flatbreads as much I have enjoyed cooking them.

The post “Explore the Flavors” of International Flatbreads in A to Z order! appeared first on Cooking 4 all Seasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management