Sunday 1 October 2017

A to Z Bengali Sweets as Protein Rich Dishes Recap ~ Mega Marathon BM#80

As with all Mega BM, we decide on the theme some six months ahead. And most of us end up cooking just the month before, with some even daringly doing cook, click and post fashion. I have not been prepared with a list until the last few weeks of July. When it was decided I will pick Paneer as my source of Protein Rich Dishes, I decided to make A to Z Bengali Sweets.

I was able to arrive at the list and in about 3 to 4 batches all the 26 dishes were done. Since I cooked about 5 to 6 per session, clicking them differently was such a task. I hope my pictures ended up being the droolworthy the dish turned out to be. I must thank my Hubby dear for enjoying these dishes and my colleagues who wholeheartedly enjoyed these. And my BM Buddies for their never ending praises during this edition. I really hoped I could treat them all with these sweets.

Before I talk about the dishes this edition, some info about what’s been happening since 2013:
April 2013 was weekly themes.
September 2013 was ABC Cooking 
April 2014 was Indian Food Odyssey
September 2014 was Around the world in 30 days
April 2015 was Fire up our Ovens.
September 2015 was a Buffet On Table
April 2016 was a Journey through Cuisine, where I did A to Z Maharashtrian Sweets.
September 2016 was a Cooking Carnival, where I did 26 different Potato Dishes

A to Z Bengali Sweets

Now for the recap for this A to Z Bengali Sweets for Protein Rich dishes:

Day 1

A for Aam Sandesh

Day 2

B for Bhapa Sandesh

Day 3

C for Channar Puli

Day 4

D for Danadar

Day 5

E for Elixir Sandesh

Day 6

F for Fruit Sandesh

Day 7

G for Gajarer Sandesh

Day 8

H for Hot Chocolate Sandesh Truffle

Day 9

I for Ice Cream Sandesh

Day 10

J for Jilapi

Day 11

K for Khirkadam

Day 12

L for Lyangcha

Day 13

M for Malai Sandesh

Day 14

N for Nikhuti Payesh

Day 15

O for Orange Sandesh

Day 16

P for Pantua

Day 17

Q for Quick Rasmalai

Day 18

R for Rasgulla

Day 19

S for Sita Bhog

Day 20

T for Tota Puli

Day 21

U for Utshob Sondesh

Day 22

V for Vino Sandesh

Day 23

W for White Chocolate Sandesh Truffle

Day 24

X for X’citing Dark Chocolate Sandesh Truffle

Day 25

Y for Yogurt Frozen Sandesh

Day 26

Z for Zafrani Sandesh

BMLogo

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#80

 Loading InLinkz ...

The post A to Z Bengali Sweets as Protein Rich Dishes Recap ~ Mega Marathon BM#80 appeared first on Spice your Life!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management