Monday 12 June 2017

Stir Fried Chickpea, Mixed Vegetable Salad

Stir Fried Chickpea, Mixed Vegetable Salad was a frequent lunch for me for over a couple of months, that I stopped after a while and then keep looking at it and wanting to start it again.

I have done these salad diets couple of times, each time I do, I feel very good about it and will strive hard to continue. However, given my attachment to any diet, I don’t or rather can’t follow one for a long time. Though both the times I gave up because my colleagues were bored of my vegetable dieting and wanted to eat my regular food. There was so much opposition that I had to stop this diet.

I used to have cornflakes for breakfast and this salad for lunch and some roti for dinner, in between it used to be some drinks or nuts. I was feeling very light and good. One thing that hindered the whole process was my unplanned salads. I just didn’t know what should go in, so it was always whatever vegetable I was making, plus beets, some lentils as a must.

In today’s box, I had boiled chickpea, broccoli, beans, beets stir fried in a tadka of dry red chilies, mustard. I can’t seem to give up my tempering of the salad! On the side was the bowl with cucumber, pomegranate that was mixed with curds. My lunchbox was so healthy that I had to click some pictures just to be inspired again to follow this diet.Stir Fried Chickpea, Mixed Vegetable Salad

Stir Fried Chickpea, Mixed Vegetable Salad

1/4 cup Broccoli few florets
1/4 cup Beets
1/4 cup Chana Chickpea boiled
1/4 cup Beans
1/4 tsp Cooking Oil
Salt to taste
1 Dry Red Chilli

Prep the vegetables, heat a pan with 1/4 cup and add the vegetables, and let it get cooked. Then cook on high for the water to evaporate. Add boiled chickpea, saute well.
Heat a tadka pan with mustard, dry chillis and add the boiled vegetables. combine everything.

Stir Fried Chickpea, Mixed Vegetable Salad
Stir Fried Chickpea, Mixed Vegetable Salad is a healthy mix of vegetables along with chickpea, broccoli, and beets. This salad makes a filling meal.
Ingredients
Instructions
  1. Prep the vegetables, heat a pan with 1/4 cup and add the vegetables, and let it get cooked. Then cook on high for the water to evaporate. Add boiled chickpea, saute well.
  2. Heat a tadka pan with mustard, dry chillis and add the boiled vegetables. combine everything.

BMLogo

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

The post Stir Fried Chickpea, Mixed Vegetable Salad appeared first on Spice your Life!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management