Wednesday 8 March 2017

Apricot Almond Energy Bites

Raw energy nibbles are frequently on hand in my kitchen. Easy to make up, all kinds of varieties and combinations can be used to make up healthy bites that make for a good accompaniment to breakfast or for a snack when a little burst of energy is needed. Dried fruits, nuts and seeds are always a good choice, and all three feature in this easy and forgiving recipe. Since I find myself munching on dried apricots frequently throughout the day, along with small handfuls of almonds, I decided to combine the two. I added some orange juice for a subtle citrus-y undertone the complements the nutty sweetness of the other ingredients. I couldn't resist adding some fine dark chocolate into the mix too. function printDiv(e) Apricot Almond Energy...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management