Friday 23 December 2016

Olive Oil Almond Cake {Vegan}

I've had years of experience experimenting with savory dishes in my kitchen, and my cooking confidence level has increased as a consequence. I rarely follow a recipe to the letter, instead choosing to adapt it to suit my preferences so that it becomes my own. It's not unlike me to spend a considerable length of time developing a dish on paper after consulting various recipe ideas and guidelines before heading into the kitchen and then following my instincts when it gets down to cooking. However, when it comes to baking, I've always exercised a greater degree of caution as the chemistry in baked goods usually requires more precision. It is true that cooking up successful and extraordinary savory dishes does require a a sound knowledge of...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management