Thursday 22 December 2016

A Holiday Kitchen Keeper - Norwegian Christmas Bread


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I made 12 loaves of this bread today using a "remembered" recipe from my childhood. The bread is plainer than most of the Norwegian Christmas Breads I've seen on other blogs, but it is a favorite for a reason. I first had it in the kitchen of a neighbor when I was about four years old. Long time readers of my blog know that I grew up in a duplex complex surrounded by wonderful cooks. This bread was made by Mrs. P, and while her background was Swedish, she...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management