Wednesday 5 October 2016

Vegan Chickpea Flour Omelette with Vegetables

I don't much fuss with breakfast during the week, but on the weekends when there is more time and two of us to sit down for a nice brunch, usually something a little fancier than toast, simple cooked grains and fruit appear on the table. The latest brunch was this delightfully satisfying and easy-to-prepare vegan omelette starring chickpea flour. I refrain from eating eggs themselves, but that doesn't mean I can't make something that mimics egg creations and that, in my opinion, is even more enjoyable. The texture of the omelette is very much like a real egg omelette or my favorite pudla, though a bit crispier and stuffed with vegetables. The ingredients you can use as a filling for the omelette are endless. I used what I had on hand, but...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management