Sunday 18 September 2016

Kitchen Keepers - Limpa-Like Rye Batter Bread


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Bread is an addiction of mine, and the number of recipes I've featured for it over the years is proof of my weakness. What may be surprising is my decision to include this super simple batter bread as the first loaf in my Kitchen Keepers collection. Here's why. It is fast and easy to make and nearly impossible to spoil. Batter breads are no-knead yeast breads that are made with all-purpose or bread flour. They are beaten just until the gluten in the...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management