Wednesday 13 July 2016

Mexican Pizza | How to make Taco Bell Style Mexican Pizza

For the second day of Pizza, I wanted to try Mexican Pizza. Mexican Pizza is a version of pizza made with Tortilla, meat, sauce, and cheese. I made the Vegetarian Mexican Pizza with Tortillas, Seasoned Paneer along with Mozzarella cheese, Cheddar Cheese.

If you have ready-made tortillas this is done in flat 10 mins of time. I made both with tortilla and roti for making this version. We loved both the base. I used seasoned paneer and soya granules to replicate the meat effect.

When I further read on this recipe, I came to know that this was one of the famous Taco Bell Recipe. In that seasoned ground beef, beans are sandwiched between crispy flour tortillas. It is then topped with cheese, salsa, and tomatoes. I almost replicated the same for my meal today and it was so delicious!


Mexican Pizza

Flour Tortillas - 4
Paneer - 1/4 cup
Pizza Sauce as required
Cheese grated - 1/2 cup
Chopped onions, tomatoes for garnish.

On the first tortilla, apply the pizza sauce, place the seasoned paneer,  and sprinkle cheese. Top it with the second tortilla, then apply sauce, top with grated cheese, onions, tomatoes. MW for 30 secs.

Serve right away!




Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management