Tuesday 26 July 2016

Lemon Pecan Bread


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I needed something to put out for a get-together tomorrow afternoon. Most of the gals who'll be here will have fruit, but I wanted to have something a bit more tempting for those who look forward to cake or pastry. I must also add that I didn't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen this afternoon, so I decided to make this quick and flavorful bread which is very simple to prepare. It is sweet, but barely so, and I must admit that it's the lemon sugar...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management