Sunday 17 July 2016

Early Peach Chutney


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...While I don't do a lot of canning and preserving these days, I haven't quite retired from the game. We are fortunate to have friends who garden and share their fruit and produce with those of us who no longer have orchards or vegetable gardens of our own. I received a veritable wind fall of early peaches and small tomatoes yesterday, so I spent most of my day making chutney. I had hoped to make and freeze peach pies, but these early peaches lack the...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management