Tuesday 19 July 2016

A Slow Cooker Twofer - Basic Tomato + Marinara Sauce


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Local tomatoes have started to come in with a vengeance. Not too long ago, that would have me pulling out the canning kettle in anticipation of putting all those tomatoes by. I loved to see the shelves of my pantry bulging with jewel-toned jars. These days, space and other practical considerations keep the farm wife in me at bay, and those jars of vibrant red have been replaced by a few pints of frozen sauce. I use the slow cooker to make the two types...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management