Wednesday 13 July 2016

A Dieter's House Salad


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Here is another main course salad for those who are watching their weight. It is unusual because no oil is used in the dressing that's used to coat the salad greens. I've found that a pan reduction nicely serves that purpose without adding additional fat to the salad. I use baby spinach as the base for my salad because it is so nutritious, but feel free to use any green you like. I've used mushrooms and zucchini as my add-ins, but any low-carb vegetable...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management