Monday 27 June 2016

Lemon Lover's Cheese Buns


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I had a project that was going to keep me housebound today, so, I thought it would be a perfect time to get the yeast out and make some bread and rolls for the weekend ahead. As it worked out, the recipe I'm sharing with you tonight is for buns I've decided to tote to a class that ends tomorrow. These buns are a personal favorite, but I don't often make them. They are delicious and I could eat them without restraint if they were sitting in my kitchen....

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management