Friday 17 June 2016

Dark Chocolate Stuffed Pull Apart Buns with Dark Chocolate Drizzle

For the second day of Pull apart Breads, after the savory one, I wanted to make something with chocolate so that I could get Chinnu as well. I almost used the same dough as the previous one though I decreased the salt.

Since I knead with hands, it is slightly tough in the beginning. However the bread turns out so beautiful after kneading for a while. The best part was that I enjoyed stuffing it with dark chocolate. The drizzle was almost a last moment thought.The bread was planned as I cooked so there was no idea that I will end up with something like this.

The kids were restless to dig into the pan and I literally had to pull it for some clicks first. Hubby Dear got me Nikon D 3300 and I am struggling with it still. I am hoping I pick up the knack quickly.

Meanwhile you can enjoy this treat!






Dark Chocolate Stuffed Pull Apart Buns with Dark Chocolate Drizzle

For the bread

All purpose Flour / Bread Flour - 3 cups
Instant yeast - 2 1/4 tsp
Warm Milk - 3/4 cup
Sugar - 2    tbsps
Unsalted Butter - 1/4 cup
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Warm Water - 2 tbsp

For Stuffing

Dark Chocolate, grated as required (I used about 1/2 cup)

For the glaze

Fresh Cream - 1 cup
Dark Chocolate - 3/4 cup
Icing Sugar - 2 to 3 tbsp

How to make the Bread

In a wide bowl, take all the ingredients except water and mix well. Depending on the softness of the dough add water to knead into a pliable dough.

Cover and let it rise for over 1.5 hrs or 2 hrs. Mine was done before 2 hrs.

Divide into equal balls. Roll out well and in the center place the grated dark chocolate and cover well. Continue with all the balls.

Place in a greased pan one next to other, and let it rise for the second raise.

It took about 30 mins for the second rise.

Preheat the oven to 195 C and bake for 20 mins.

Notes:

Baking time might differ based on ovens. Mine got done in 18 mins.
For the Drizzle

Heat the cream in a nonstick pan, add the icing sugar and let the cream cook. Then add the grated dark chocolate and whisk well.

Let it cool down before drizzling over the baked buns.


Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management