Thursday 16 June 2016

A Simple Swiss Onion Pie


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I first featured this recipe in 2009 and I thought it was time to share it with those of you who did not follow us back then. It certainly is worthy of an encore performance. I've made this tart for close to for 50 years and while I've tried others - including my beloved Julia's quiche Lorraine - this one always calls me home. It's simple to make and as close to fool-proof as a custard can be. The original recipe, which first appeared in Better Homes and...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management