Monday 11 April 2016

Banana Streusel Muffins


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...All you need to make these moist and crunchy gems are a couple of bowls and a wooden spoon. I'm on a banana kick this week and this is the first recipe I want to share with you. Actually, I have to share it with you. The bananas sitting on top of my refrigerator are ripe and perfuming the house with their unique odor. We have reached that unmistakable "use it or lose it" kitchen moment that cooks have come to know too well. The recipe is a slight riff of...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management