Tuesday 12 April 2016

Banana Pudding


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Tonight's pudding is the result of two projects colliding. As was the case last night, I needed another recipe to finish the bananas whose odor was permeating the house. I've also been working on a book that is neither memoir nor cookbook. It's a personal reflection of the changes that have occurred in the American kitchen during my lifetime, and while there are recipes, it is not a cookbook. One of the old recipes I've been referencing is for a wartime...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management