Wednesday 30 March 2016

Lentil, Rice and Walnut Patties


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Following my experiment with the Curried Lentil Rice recipe that I featured here last week, I had leftover rice and lentils that were screaming to be used. Lentils are not an ingredient that I've used a lot in the past, but I'm trying to replace some of the meat in my diet with more planet-friendly choices, so they are appearing more often in the recipes I feature here. I found tonight's recipe on the Whole Food's web site, and because I've had generally...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management