Monday 28 March 2016

Cream of Carrot Soup


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I originally clipped this recipe because the soup seemed like a great way to start a holiday meal. The recipe came from Food and Wine magazine and I have had great luck using their recipes, so, I decided to included it in my plans for Easter dinner. As it turned out, dinner was much simpler than the plan and the soup was the only dish that actually made it to the table. This is a nice recipe, and while I will make it again, I don't think I'd use it to...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management