Tuesday 16 February 2016

Winter Vegetable Soup



From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...A phone call last night, led to an early morning fishing trip for the Silver Fox. While invited, the idea of being on the water in a small craft at 8 in the morning, is my idea of nothing whatever to do. I'm more than happy to feed those hearty souls, but they'll have to do without my company until warmer weather and daylight savings time kick in. I was up before first light to make a quick thermos soup for the fishermen, and tonight's feature recipe...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management